This Ladies V-Neck T-Shirt features a crest for the Echo Place neighborhood created by local Brantford artist Dave McCreary. Modeling t-shirts with the crest are Mark Janes and Chico Tamilia who both grew up and still live in Echo Place. Photos were taken at Mohawk Park. The land that is now Mohawk Park became part of the Lovejoy estate in 1836. Lovejoy helped build part of the Hamilton Road (Colborne st. today) and collected tolls along that stretch. His original home "The Manor" sat at Colborne st. and Park Road South. It was leveled to make way for the BSAR.