This t-shirt features a crest for the Eagle Place neighborhood created by local Brantford artist Dave McCreary. Modeling the shirts are Jenn and Sara Blue who live in Eagle Place. Photos were taken at Earl Haig park and the former Ironhorse restaurant. The park is named after Douglas Haig, the 1st Earl Haig. He served in the Nile expedition in 1899 and was appointed to the Calvary of Staff to Lord Roberts during his march to Pretoria. During the first World War, he was in command of Aldershot and was the head of the first army corps in France.